Data protection declaration for this online offer
Thank you for your interest in our online presence. At this point, we, HARKE PackServ GmbH/ Imaging, would like to inform you about data protection in our company. We would like to point out that we may collect and use your personal data - but only within the framework of the provisions of the data protection law of the Federal Republic of Germany. In the following we will inform you accordingly about the type, scope and purposes of the collection and use of personal data. You can retrieve this information on our website at any time.
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. Name, address, email addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible according to Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
HARKE Germany Services GmbH & Co. KG
- HARKE GROUP -
Xantener Strasse 1
45479 Mülheim an der Ruhr
You can contact our data protection officer at:
AGAD Service GmbH
or our postal address with the addition "the data protection officer".
(3) When you contact us by email or via a contact form, the data you provide (your email address, your company name) will be saved by us to answer your questions. We use the contact form to enable companies to send us inquiries or offers; The data collection is used to initiate, prepare or fulfill contractual relationships. The legal basis is Art 6 I 1 b) GDPR. Providing additional information is voluntary and only makes it easier for us to contact you to answer your request. The legal basis for the collection of further information is Art 6 I 1 f) GDPR. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective processes. We also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) With regard to your personal data, you have the following rights:
right of information
right of rectification or erasure
right of restricted processing
right of objection against processing
right of data portability
(2) In addition, you are entitled to file a complaint with a data protection authority concerning our processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you visit our website for information purposes only, i.e., if you don't register or otherwise submit information to us, we will only collect the personal data your browser transfers to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the data detailed below. This is technically required for you to be able to view our website and to safeguard its stability and security (legal basis: Art. 6 Clause 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR):
date and time of your request
time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
content of query (page)
status of access / HTTP status code
transferred data volume
website issuing the request
operating system and surface
language and version of browser software
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies will be stored on your computer when using our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk and allocated to your browser. They transfer certain information to the originator of the cookie (in this case, us). Cookies cannot execute programs or place viruses on your computer. Their purpose is to render our Internet service more user-friendly and more effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, insofar as these are absolutely necessary for the provision of the service ,the scope and functionality of which are explained below. These include:
transient cookies (see b)
Persistent cookies (see c)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include session cookies in particular. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This enables your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time. Persistent cookies are used to save the settings you have made. Your settings, which you have explained via the cookie banner, are e.g. also stored via a permanent cookie. Persistent cookies can be used to save the settings you have made on this website. Such cookies generally have an expiry date after which they are deleted.
d) Our cookies are provided with a different storage period. Basically, these are only kept as long as is necessary for the provision of our services.
e) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and e.g. refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
f) In addition to the cookies that we need for the operation of the site and for the provision of our services, we would like to collect further data in order to improve the range of use of our site and to display content appropriate to your needs. This requires your consent - which you can of course revoke at any time. Which procedures these are and how they work are defined in the corresponding sections of this declaration.
§ 4 SSL or TLS encryption
For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or enquiries that you send to us as the site operator, this site uses SSL or TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from "http://" to "https://" and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
§ 5 Other website functions and offers
(1) In addition to providing you with information, our website offers various services. To use these services, you will, generally, have to enter additional personal data as required for us to provide the respective services. This data is also subject to the aforementioned data processing principles.
(2) We sometimes use third-party service providers to process your data. We carefully select such providers, they are bound to our instructions, and they are monitored on a regular basis.
(3) We may also transfer your personal data to third parties if promotional activities, prize competitions, contract conclusions, or other services are offered jointly with our partners. You will receive detailed information upon entering your personal data or in the description of the respective offers below.
(4) If our service providers or partners are headquartered outside the EEA (European Economic Area), you will be informed of the consequences in the description of the respective offers.
§ 6 Objection to or revocation of consent to the processing of your data
(1) You are free to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. Such revocation will impact the reliability of the processing of your personal data once it has been issued to us.
(2) To the extent that the processing of your personal data is based on the balancing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not required to execute a contract we may have with you. Please refer to the descriptions of the respective functions below for details. Should you object to the processing of your personal data, please indicate the reasons why you do not wish for your personal data to be processed as commonly practiced by us. In the event of your justified objections, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue/adapt the processing of your personal data or explain our compelling and justified reasons why we will continue to process your personal data.
(3) As a matter of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. To object to the processing of your personal data for advertising purposes, please contact us at:
HARKE Germany Services GmbH & Co. KG
- HARKE GROUP -
Xantener Straße 1
45479 Mülheim an der Ruhr
§ 7 Use of our webshop
(1) If you wish to place an order in our webshop, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide your personal data, which we require for the processing of your order. Mandatory data required for the processing of contracts are marked separately, other data are voluntary. We process the data you provide to process your order. For this purpose, we may pass on your payment data to our house bank. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DS-GVO.
We may also process the data you provide to inform you about other interesting products from our portfolio or to send you e-mails with technical information.
(3) We are obliged by commercial and tax law to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years.
(4) To prevent unauthorized access by third parties to your personal data, in particular financial data, the ordering process is encrypted.
§ 8 YouTube videos
(1) We have embedded YouTube videos on our website. They are stored at http://www.YouTube.com and can be accessed via our website. They are included in the “extended privacy mode”, i.e., no user data will be transferred to YouTube unless you play the videos. If you play the videos, the data listed in Clause 2 will be transferred. We have no control of this transfer of data.
(2) Your visit to the website will trigger the notification to YouTube that you have opened the corresponding subsite to our website. Only the data listed in § 3 of this Statement will be transferred, irrespective of whether YouTube provides a user account via which you log in, or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in on Google, your data will immediately be allocated to your account. If you do not want your data to be allocated to your YouTube profile, please log off before activating the button. YouTube will save your personal data as user profiles and use it for advertising or market research purposes and/or the user friendly design of its website. Such data use is, in particular, intended (even for users that are not currently logged in) for the selection of tailored advertising and to inform other social network users about your activities on our website. You may object to such user profiles being created. Please file your objection with YouTube.
(3) Please refer to the YouTube privacy statement for details concerning the purpose and scope of data collection as well as data processing. You will also find further information concerning your rights and setting configurations to protect your privacy: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy and https://policies.google.com/technologies/types?hl=de. Google also processes your personal data in the USA.The legal basis for carrying out a data transfer is your express consent in accordance with Art. 49 I 1 a) GDPR.
§ 9 Google Web Fonts
This page uses so-called web fonts provided by Google LLC., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google") for the uniform display of fonts. When you visit a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly. For this purpose, the browser you are using must connect to the Google`s servers. This informs Google that our website has been accessed via your IP address. Google Web Fonts are used in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font will be used by your computer.
§ 10 Third country transfer
We would like to point out that your data could be processed in the USA. It is true that Google has outsourced a large number of its services (Analytics, Webfonts, Maps) to European servers. However, it cannot be ruled out that US authorities may be able to access your data due to the legislation there without having sufficient legal protection against this. For this reason, we ask for your consent before activating these services or placing the corresponding cookies. If you do not wish this, you can refuse your consent in this regard. Only technically necessary cookies will then be stored; the services in question will not be activated.